Protect yourself and others from the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace with these reminders.
To help protect yourself and others from COVID-19:
- Get vaccinated and stay up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines.
- Everyone ages 2 years and older should properly wear a well-fitting mask indoors in public in areas where the COVID-19 Community Level is high, regardless of vaccination status.
- Avoid poorly ventilated spaces and crowds.
- Test to prevent spread to others.
- Wash your hands often. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Clean high-touch surfaces regularly or as needed and after you have visitors in your home. If someone is sick or has tested positive for COVID-19, disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Monitor your health daily.
If you have possible or confirmed COVID-19:
- Stay home except to get medical care.
- Monitor your symptoms.
- Get tested as soon as possible after your symptoms start.
- Get rest and stay hydrated. Take over-the-counter medicines, such as acetaminophen, to help you feel better.
- Call ahead before visiting your doctor.
- If you are sick, wear a well-fitting mask.
Include Healthy Habits
Past COVID-19 Resources
The coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic is anxiety-producing and the constant uncertainty can have a negative impact on mental and physical health. With so many unknowns, now is the time to focus on what you can control and prioritize the things that truly matter. Use our helpful resources to keep your well-being at the top of your list.