Health Matters was chosen by WELCOA as one of the 2014 Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals in the U.S.!
Put Your Best Fork Forward
It's National Nutrition Month. Mom was right - you are what you eat!
- Mom was right.
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2015-2020
- Know Your Limit for Added Sugars
- Nutrition Facts Label
- Nutrition Tip Sheets
- Prebiotics and Probiotics
- Healthy Eating for a Healthy Weight
- Smart Nutrition 101
- Nutrition Month Games have some fun!
- MyPlate Tip Sheets
- MyPlate Super Tracker
- BAM! Body and Mind
- Kids Eat Right
- Eating Right Isn't Complicated
- CDC Resources
Get the inside story on your colon.
- Dress in Blue on March 3rd
- Personal Screening Stories
- Know Your Risk Take the Quiz
- Colorectal Cancer Overview
- Gut Check
- Colorectal Cancer Screening Guidelines
- Screening Tests
- Newsletter: A look at Colorectal Cancer
- Lifestyle Factors
- Read more on Your Colon
Important things to know...
- American Diabetes Alert Day 3/28, Take the Quiz!
- National Kidney Health Month How are yours?
- Brain Injury Awareness Month: About Concussions
- What do you know about Multiple Sclerosis (MS)?
Healthy "Table Talk" - Mindfulness
Get some quiet time with the kids - at the table, in the car, or on the go. Start some Table Talk. It's a great way to create connections. The topic and guidelines change monthly.
Jeepers creepers - what about your peepers? March is Save Your Vision Month. Take a couple minutes to get informed. Isn't your sight worth it?
- Simple Tips for Healthy Eyes
- Ergonomics for the Eyes
- Keep an Eye on your Vision Health
- Digital Eye Strain
- About Prescription Sunglasses...
- Recommended Types of Prescription Sunglasses...
- Age-related vision changes
- Diabetic Eye Problems
- Pink Eye!
- Crying and Tears
- Dry Eye
- More Common Eye Topics...