Sleep is the golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.Thomas Dekker
Sleep Well Tips
- Turn off your phone (tablet, laptop, TV) one hour before bed.
- Skip the nightcap; it will disrupt your rest.
- Keep a sleep diary for two weeks and note patterns.
- Regulate hormones, appetite, and mood with a sleep schedule.
Harvard’s Healthy Sleep Resource
- Healthy Sleep is a free online resource from Harvard Medical School that explains all about why sleep matters, the emerging science behind sleep, and how to get the sleep you need for optimal health.