As we follow the Governor’s Stay Healthy Order, let’s review how we can stay healthy and safe during our return to a new normal in the workplace. It is important that we all do our part to follow CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Hand Hygiene
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are unavailable, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Physical Distancing
- Avoid close contact and maintain at least 6 feet physical distance from others whenever possible.
- Limit the number of riders in elevators at one time. Wait for the next cart or take the stairs instead if the elevator prevents you from maintaining physical distance.
- Do not congregate in shared areas like breakrooms and take turns using shared spaces.
- Limit the number of individuals in the bathroom at one time and try to stagger usage.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at least once a day. This includes doorknobs, light switches, handrails, handles, desks, phones, keyboards,
- Stay Home if You Feel Sick
- If you do feel sick, please stay home to prevent spreading illness to others in the workplace.
- Wear a Mask
- Wear a mask or face covering in public spaces.
- When we talk and breathe, we spread germs into the air. It is possible that we are spreading illness to those around us without even knowing it. Face masks act as a physical barrier to prevent your germs from making someone else sick. Your mask should fit snugly around your face and cover both your nose and your mouth.