Fun, Fit, & Fresh Summer BINGO is all about having fun and doing things that make you feel your best! Play alone or multiply the fun by joining a team!
Cross off fun, fit, and fresh activities on your weekly BINGO card. A BINGO is considered any five squares crossed off on the card – horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
HOW TO PLAY (EVERYONE)
- Register online. Everyone, whether playing alone or with a team, must register to participate!
- Receive your BINGO card, plus tips and healthy recipes, via email. A new card will be released each week of the challenge.
- Complete fun, fit, and fresh activities listed on the current week’s card to earn BINGOs.
- Report your weekly BINGOs online by Wednesday of the following week (see schedule below).
- If you are on a team, select your team’s name on your weekly reporting form so your BINGOs will be added to your team’s total!
Team members earn BINGOs individually and combine them to create a little friendly competition with others around the state. The team with the most accumulated BINGOs wins!
HOW TO PLAY (TEAM CAPTAINS)
- Grab a group of co-workers and identify a team captain.
- Register your team online. Only one registration per team is required. Please remind everyone on your team to register individually as well.
- Encourage your team members to complete fun, fit, and fresh activities listed on the current week’s card to earn BINGOs.
- Remind your team members to report their BINGOs online by Wednesday of the following week (see schedule below).
- Team members will need to select your team name on their weekly reporting form so their BINGOs will be added to the team’s total!
Cards emailed Thursday, July 9
July 20 – 26
Cards emailed Thursday, July 16
July 27 – August 2
Cards emailed Thursday, July 23
WEEKLY PRIZES – INDIVIDUALS
Prizes will be drawn weekly and include items like healthy gadgets, personal journals, and more! You will get one entry per BINGO you report. The more BINGOs you get, the more chances to win! You are eligible to win prizes as an individual and as part of a team!
GRAND PRIZES – INDIVIDUALS
At the end of the challenge, a grand prize will be awarded to the person with the most BINGOs and additional prize winners will be drawn from all reported BINGOs. You are eligible to win prizes as an individual and as part of a team!
GRAND PRIZES – TEAMS
The team with the highest average BINGOs per person* (based on individual weekly reporting) in each of the following team size categories will win a healthy snack basket to enjoy together:
- 5 or fewer team members
- 6-15 team members
- 16 or more team members