Health Matters Summer BINGO is all about having fun and doing things that make you feel your best! Go for the gold alone or multiply the fun by joining a team!
Registration is now closed.
Cross off each fun, fit, and fresh activity you try on your BINGO card during the designated week. A BINGO is considered any five squares crossed off on the card – horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
HOW TO PLAY – INDIVIDUALS (EVERYONE!)
- Register online. Everyone, whether playing alone or with a team, must register to participate!
- Receive your BINGO card, plus tips and healthy recipes, via email. A new card will be released each week of the challenge.
- Complete activities listed on the current week’s card to earn BINGOs.
- Report your weekly BINGOs using the link provided in your email by Wednesday of the following week (see schedule below).
- If you are on a team, select your team name on your weekly reporting form so your BINGOs will be added to your team’s total!
Team members earn BINGOs individually and combine them to create a little friendly competition with others around the state. The team with the highest average BINGOs per person wins!
HOW TO PLAY – TEAMS (TEAM CAPTAINS ONLY)
- Grab a group of co-workers and identify a team captain. There is no limit to the number of participants allowed on a team.
- Register your team online. Only one registration per team is required but please have everyone on your team register individually as well.
- Encourage your team members to complete activities listed on the current week’s card to earn BINGOs.
- Remind your team members to report their BINGOs online by Wednesday of the following week (see schedule below).
- Team members will need to select your team name on their weekly reporting form so their BINGOs will be added to the team’s total!
BINGO cards for the following week will be emailed each Thursday so you can plan for the week ahead. Report your weekly BINGOs online by Wednesday of the next week. All the BINGO dates are listed below. You can also download a printable BINGO reporting schedule (or download a screen reader accessible schedule) to post as a reminder.
Cards emailed Thursday, July 15
Report Week 2 BINGOs by 5:00 PM MT Wednesday, July 28
July 26-August 1
Cards emailed Thursday, July 22
Report Week 3 BINGOs by 5:00 PM MT Wednesday, August 4
Cards emailed Thursday, July 29
Report Week 4 BINGOs by 5:00 PM MT Wednesday, August 11
WEEKLY PRIZES – INDIVIDUALS
Prizes will be drawn weekly and include useful summer items like healthy gadgets, personal journals, and more! You will get one entry per BINGO you report. The more BINGOs you get, the more chances to win!
GRAND PRIZES – INDIVIDUALS
At the end of the challenge a grand prize will be awarded to the person with the most BINGOs and additional prize winners will be drawn from all reported BINGOs.
GRAND PRIZES – TEAMS
The team with the highest average BINGOs per person* (based on individual weekly reporting) in each of the following team size categories will win a healthy gift basket to enjoy together:
- 5 or fewer team members
- 6-15 team members
- 16 or more team members
Questions? Email Health Matters or call 208-854-3066