Health Matters was chosen by WELCOA as one of the Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals in the U.S.!
Feeling a little less than "resilient"?
It's Stress Awareness Month. Tune in to your stress level and increase your resilience
- Reducing Stress Can Save Your Life
- STRESS...At Work
- How to Reduce Stress at Work
- 101 Strategies For Coping With Stress
- De-stress Posters
Laugh it off?
It's National Humor Month. When was the last time you had a good stress-relieving belly laugh?
It's Foot Health Awareness Month. What are you doing to make your feet happy?
- Foot Health from soup to nuts!
- Tips for Healthy Feet
- Diabetes Awareness
- Walking Shoes: Features and fit that keep you moving
Healthy "Table Talk" - Sleep Tight!
Get some quiet time with the kids - at the table, in the car, or on the go. Start some Table Talk. It's a great way to create connections. The topic and guidelines change monthly.
Move it! Kick your health habits into gear. Start with these tips...
- Be an Active Family 10 Tips
- Stand more; sit less
- Find your walking shoes...and use them!
- Set up a date with your walking buddy
- How much physical activity do you need?
- Benefits of physical activity
- Hang a MOVE poster
Read more on Health Tools