Health Matters was chosen by WELCOA as one of the Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals in the U.S.!
Spring has sprung. Now it's your turn.
No excuses. No waiting. Move NOW!
- Musculoskeletal Exercises
- Warming Up for Work
- Eye Exercises
- Back Exercises
- Biking and Walking
- Physical Activity and Health
- Tracking Tools
Perspective need adjustment?
It's Stress Awareness Month. Take five.
- Stress Medline Plus
- Take Five
- Take Time to Unwind...
- Managing Stress
- Manage Stress Workbook this little workbook is well worth a look...
- Get perspective! Watch Kid President's Letter to a Person on their First Day Here
- Stress Relief from Laughter
- Put up a De-Stress Poster
- Visit The Stress Center
Did you know?
- Distracted Driving Awareness Month
- Do you have Advance Directives? National Healthcare Decisions Day is 4/16
- National Donate Life Month
Healthy "Table Talk" - TMI Overload
Get some quiet time with the kids - at the table, in the car, or on the go. Start some Table Talk. It's a great way to create connections. The topic and guidelines change monthly.
It's Alcohol Awareness Month. Like other chronic diseases, addiction to alcohol affects more than the individual. It affects family, friends, and co-workers. Here's some help
- Wondering if you have a problem? Take the Test
- Concerned about Someone?
- Helping a Family Member or Friend
- Talking with Children
- Ten Tips for Prevention for Parents
- Alcohol. When Is It Too Much?
- What is a standard drink? and Alcohol FAQs
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence