Health Matters was chosen by WELCOA as one of the Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals in the U.S.!
About to pop your cork? Be in the know about blood pressure! Knowing that number could save your life
- Spot a Stroke FAST
- Why Blood Pressure Matters
- Understanding Blood Pressure Readings
- Take Your Pressure: Instructional Video
- Know the Signs of Stroke
- High Blood Pressure & Kidney Disease
Allergies got you down?
- Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month
- Types of Allergens
- 2016 Spring Allergy Capitals
- Asthma: Symptoms, Diagnoses, Treatment
Tossing and turning? Time for a new mattress? Just can't get good sleep? Read on...
- Consequences of Poor Sleep
- The Ideal Bedroom
- How to Shop for a Mattress
- Stress & Sleep
- How much Sleep Do We Really Need?
- Fatigue...Did you know?
Did you know?
- There's lots to know about Arthritis
- It's Mental Health Awareness Month
- It's Motorcycle Safety & Awareness Month...check out Idaho's STARS Skills Training Classes
- It's International Mediterranean Diet Month
Healthy "Table Talk" - Smartphone Addiction & TMI Overload
Get some quiet time with the kids - at the table, in the car, or on the go. Start some Table Talk. It's a great way to create connections. The topic and guidelines change monthly.
Summer is on the way! Warm sun, lazy vacation days, lawn mowers, gardening, bronze skin, and the smell of coconut oil - ahhhh! But wait! Before you bask in the sun, there are things you should know...
- The Tale of Tanning
- How the sun sees you (video)
- What does skin cancer look like?
- Risk Factors
- Three common types of skin cancer...
- Dear 16 Year Old Me...
- Vitamin D
- Tanning Beds
- Keeping Your Pets Sun Safe
- Get Screened!