How's Your Sleep?
- What's your sleep surroundings IQ?
- How to care for a mattress
- How to shop for a mattress
- Sleep well, be well
The Better Sleep Guide Better Mattress, Better You
Awake at the Wheel Brochure for Students
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
WELCOA Newsletter The Benefits of Slumber
Fatigue. Did you know...?
Fatigue is a feeling of weariness, tiredness, or lack of energy. Common causes are lack of sleep, working at night/shift work, sleep apnea, insomnia, narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome (National Sleep Foundation).
Fatigue from poor sleep reduces your ability to:
- remember and recall
- handle complex tasks
- think logically
- assimilate and analyze new information
- think critically
- make good decisions
- communicate clearly and accurately
- perform and execute tasks that require motor function