December 5-18, 2018
We’ve all been there. Uncomfortably full, maybe even sick, with your pants unbuttoned so you can breathe after a holiday meal. This year can be different! The Health Matters 14-Day Mindful Eating Challenge will teach you mindful and intuitive eating skills to help you stay in control. Enjoy the full experience of the holidays – food included – without going overboard.
This challenge will not tell you to eat only carrots sticks, so that you’re not tempted by “bad” foods at a holiday get-together. Nor will it suggest you pass up your favorite once-a-year treats. The goal of the challenge is to provide you with the skills you need to feel competent and controlled while savoring the sights, smells, sounds, and tastes the holiday season has to offer!
Prize Drawing Winners:
- Kara Mahannah, College of Southern Idaho
- Kim Gilbert, Idaho Division of Veterans Services
- Alexandrea Lopez, Idaho Department of Corrections
How to Participate:
- Register online. (Registration is closed.)
- Read the daily emails that will be sent to you for mindful and intuitive eating details, tips, and strategies.
- Commit to eating at least one meal or snack per day mindfully. Track your daily mindful meal/snack using your Mindful Eating Journal and Hunger & Fullness Scale. [Screen reader accessible version of the Mindful Eating Journal and Hunger & Fullness Scale]