March 11-24, 2019
The statewide Nutrition Matters Challenge has ended, but that doesn't mean you can't challenge your coworkers! Use the resources linked on this page to host the challenge within your department. Contact Health Matters with questions or additional ideas.
- PRIZE WINNERS!
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Congratulations to the prize winners!
All winners were drawn at random from participants who completed the requirements for each prize category.
- GRAND PRIZE: One-month subscription to Idaho Nutrition Associates meal planning program
- Caralee Dille, Department of Corrections, Pocatello
- PERFECT SCORE: Stainless steel Health Matters water bottle & silicone straw
- Brenda Corbett, Dept. of Corrections, Boise
- Kate Frank, Dept. of Insurance, Boise
- Joy Haines, Dept. Health & Welfare, Nampa
- DAILY BITES: Stainless steel Health Matters water bottle
- Rebecca Penrod, Industrial Commission, Boise
- Christine Reuter, Dept. of Corrections, Cottonwood
- Tib Sanchez, Dept. of Health & Welfare, Kellogg
- HEALTHY SIDES: Stainless steel Health Matters water bottle
- Mariah Rutledge, Dept. of Transportation, Boise
- Michelle Pokorny, Public Health Dist. 3, Moscow
- Bobbie Larsen, Dept. of Health & Welfare, Idaho Falls
- PARTICIPATION: Stainless steel Health Matters water bottle
- Kate Wilson, Public Health Dist. 2, Lewiston
- PARTICIPATION: Anew Foods Muesli
- Joshua Barnes, Dept. of Health & Welfare, Boise
- Megan Santi, Tax Commission, Boise
- Randi Scrima, Dept. of Health & Welfare, Boise
March is National Nutrition Month! Join the Nutrition Matters Challenge and complete simple activities to improve your current nutrition and eating habits.
- Strive to complete four “Daily Bites” each day of the challenge and push yourself to complete all 14 of the “Healthy Sides.”
- Keep track of your "Daily Bites" and "Healthy Sides" March 11-24 to be eligible for prizes. The grand prize is a one-month subscription to a healthy meal planning program from Idaho Nutrition Associates !