National Prescription Drug Take Back Day is 4/26. Start cleaning your cupboards and medicine cabinets now!
- Collection Poster Boise Area
- Collection Sites find an area near you
- Drug Disposal Information
- Drug Free Idaho - Lock Your Meds
- It's Stress Awareness Month! build some resilience
- The Connection between Laughter, Humor, and Good Health It's National Humor Month!
- De-Stress Posters
- Arbor Day, 4/25
- Worksite Cholesterol Clinic, Boise, 5/21
- Worksite Skin Cancer Screening, Boise 5/20
Healthy "Table Talk" - Respect
Get some quiet time with the kids - at the table, in the car, or on the go. Start some Table Talk. It's a great way to create connections. The topic and guidelines change monthly.
Unplug. Tune in. Reconnect
It's time to Unplug and Be Outside Idaho! Unplug your electronic devices and plug back into people and nature.
- Treasure Valley Calendar, Boise, Meridian, Nampa, 4/19-26
- Idaho Falls Calendar, 5/3-10
- Tips for Parents
- Be Outside
- Get Up and Move! tip sheets
- CDC Vital Signs: Walking
- National Walk Day Tied to be Fit, 4/2
- National Walk at Lunch Day, 4/30
- Moving Minutes Challenge, North Idaho
- Idaho Fun Runs statewide
Healthy feet are happy feet! It's Foot Health Awareness Month. Spend some quality time with your tootsies...
- Newsletter On Sound Footing
- Foot Health
- Foot Basics
- Outsmarting Diabetes
- Pedicure Pointers
- Summer Foot Care
- Balance-boosting Footwear
- Flip Flops
- Running Shoes
- Children's Footwear
Now take your feet for a walk!