Capitol Mall Flu Shot Clinics! Register...
Surgeon General's Call to Action
- Surgeon General's Call to Action to Prevent Skin Cancer released 7/29/14
- Cover Up, Idaho.Your skin cancer is showing.
West Nile Virus - Fight the Bite!
- Healthy Swimming/Recreational Water
- Recreational Water Illnesses (RWIs)
- Water-Related Injuries
- Healthy Swimming Posters: Hygiene
Keep it Cool!
- Stay Cool
- FAQs on Extreme Heat
- Tips for Preventing Heat-related Illness
Lightening Safety Tips
- Never Leave Your Child Alone in the Car
- More on Health Tools
Healthy "Table Talk" - Peace Talk
Get some quiet time with the kids - at the table, in the car, or on the go. Start some Table Talk. It's a great way to create connections. The topic and guidelines change monthly.
The Hot August Days and Nights are upon us. The Dog Days of Summer are here... Appreciate the best of summer before the snow flies!
- Don't miss the starry, starry nights of August
- Go to the Fair!
- Take a zip line ride
- Eat your favorite ice cream on a hot day
- Take a day trip with someone you enjoy
- Ride your bike
- Read a good book
- Go to the movies!
- Have your morning coffee/tea on the patio
- Ponder your bucket list
- Have a massage
- Hang out in a hammock
- Have a family picnic
- Go for a drive at dusk with the top down or sun roof/windows open
- Check out Happenings
- Refuel, Refresh. Relax!