Health Matters was chosen by WELCOA as one of the Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals in the U.S.!
Be Heart Healthy!
- Heart Health Resources
- Heart Health Screens Free & Low-cost
- National Wear Red Day 2/6
- Heart Health posters- New!
- Printable Daily Tips Calendar
- About Measles
- Signs and Symptoms
- Measles Cases and Outbreaks
- Am I protected against measles?
- Measles Vaccination
- Warning Signs of Heart Attack, Stroke, and Cardiac Arrest
- Would you know?
- Fact SheetsAMD & Low Vision Awareness Month
- Feeling SAD? Get help
- Flu Shots Its not too late!
Understanding Blood Pressure
One in 3 American adults has high blood pressure. Source: MillionHearts.hhs.gov
- Why Blood Pressure Matters
- Understanding Blood Pressure Readings
- Myths About High Blood Pressure
- What about Metabolic Syndrome?
- Choosing a Home Blood Pressure Monitor
- Instructional Video
Healthy "Table Talk" - Take Heart!
Get some quiet time with the kids - at the table, in the car, or on the go. Start some Table Talk. It's a great way to create connections. The topic and guidelines change monthly.
Have a happy heart! Reduce your stress. It's heart healthy. Use these tips...
- Slow down
- Learn resilience!
- Take a deep breath
- Focus on the positive
- Spend time with people you enjoy
- Move your body throughout the day
- Get some sleep
- Keep perspective
- Put up a De-stress! Poster
Read more about heart healthy resources