Health Matters was chosen by WELCOA as one of the Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals in the U.S.!
It's American Heart Month
Connect the dots and have a healthier heart
- Heart Age Is Your Heart Older Than You?
- Warning Signs of Heart Attack, Stroke, & Cardiac Arrest
- Control your blood pressure
- Quit tobacco
- Watch that sodium
- Eat a healthy diet
- Read the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2015-2020
- More resources: Heart Health
Take care of your mental health
Winter time can bring on the blues in anyone. Tune in to your mental health and use available resources
Healthy "Table Talk" - Well-being
Get some quiet time with the kids - at the table, in the car, or on the go. Start some Table Talk. It's a great way to create connections. The topic and guidelines change monthly.
Women and heart disease...the No. 1 killer. Almost two thirds (64%) of women who die suddenly of coronary heart disease have no previous symptoms. Know the facts!
- Wear Red Day 2/5
- Silent Heart Attack
- Common Myths
- Heart Disease Statistics at a Glance
- Statistical Fact Sheet 2013
- Facts About Heart Disease in Women
- Women and Heart Disease
- Take a class
- More resources on Heart Health