Keep it Cool!
- Stay Cool
- FAQs on Extreme Heat
- Tips for Preventing Heat-related Illness
- Heat: A Major Killer
Lightening Safety Tips
- Heat Wave Safety
- Never Leave Your Child Alone in the Car
- Water, Water, Water...start drinking!
West Nile Virus - Fight the Bite!
- Healthy Swimming/Recreational Water
- Recreational Water Illnesses (RWIs)
- Water-Related Injuries
- Healthy Swimming Posters: Hygiene
Other Hot Topics
Healthy "Table Talk" - Creativity Talk
Get some quiet time with the kids - at the table, in the car, or on the go. Start some Table Talk. It's a great way to create connections. The topic and guidelines change monthly.
Keep the "fun" in the Fourth. Be safe.
Want to live a longer, happier life? Try these tips...
- Be gracious
- Be conscientious
- Be forgiving
- Have a sense of purpose
- Keep healthy social relationships
- Be safe - wear your seat belt and bike helmet
- Don't smoke
- Be moderate with your drinking
- Take naps
- Sleep 7-8 hours/night
- Eat lots of fruits & veggies
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Move it!
- Manage your stress
More resources on